All St Philip’s boys become members of the OBA, along with their direct family members, upon leaving the School.
The OBA exists:
- To keep the School & its staff in lifelong contact with OBs and their families, & vice versa
- To maintain and update OB records
- To highlight the achievements of OBs
- To facilitate networking and social interaction amongst OBs
- To assist the School, where appropriate, with its academic, cultural, sporting & extracurricular activities
- To promote and advance the interests of the School in the wider community
It also provides members with an annual report on OB and School activities through contributions to the publication of The Three Stars magazine annually. The Three Stars is available to OBs on the website.